The Client offers its customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any Computer Vision based application, including Machine Learning and Neural Networks. Areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with cutting-edge technologies that our customers near future products require. The solutions are related to a variety of markets such as Automotive, Smartphones, Drones, Surveillance and more.
- As part of the Japan Sales Team, working with and in coordination with Local teams and Business Units to discover new sales opportunities and drive them toward IP license and software license and/or component sale.
- Develop technology knowhow of the product and the value proposition for the customer
- Prospecting new Semiconductor and OEM accounts as well as retaining and expanding business with the current customer base to support post-sales activities.
- Developing trusted relationships with various stakeholders (R&D, engineering, marketing, purchasing and executives) is key.
- IP and Software Licensing contract negotiation
- Complicated pricing negotiations
- Forecasting design wins and royalties.
- Traveling frequently to meet customers.
- At least 6 years of sales experience in Japan’s semiconductor industry.
- Experience in DSP, IP license or ASIC is a big plus
- Good knowledge and background in some of the following areas: AI (neural networks), Imaging, Communication, Connectivity, Voice, Audio and Sensor Fusion
- Recent business relationships with top-tier companies in the areas (in order of importance): Automotive (e.g. ADAS/AD), Consumer (e.g. Cameras), and/or Industrial.
- Proven success in penetrating and developing relationships with new accounts including top management
- Prior responsibility for complex pricing and contract negotiations
- Self-driven with a strong ability to take ownership of customer relationships, solve issues and handle solution coordination with the customers and R&D/Support organization having a strong sense of responsibility.