A cutting-edge technology company focused on providing edge-enabled software solutions. They power, secure, digital experiences through a seamlessly integrated delivery, applications and streaming platform. Their globally scaled technology and expert services fuel the world’s top brands with the capacity to deliver the fastest, most dynamic, and frictionless education, entertainment, events and applications to every user. They provide unparalleled client care and extend value every step of the way, driving worldwide internet traffic to support the most popular shows, movies, sports, games, music, and instant-loading websites
They are seeking an Advanced Solutions Architect (ASA) to join our team. As an ASA, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing complex service-oriented architectures using our products. You will work closely with clients to analyze business and technical challenges, develop solutions that achieve their goals, and become a trusted advisor.
- Solution consulting, work closely with clients to analyze business and technical challenges developing solutions that achieve their goals
- Service enablement, implementation, and configuration support
- Be the technical voice of the customer within Limelight
- Data analysis and KPI review
- Reference architecture and solution documentation
- Participate in inter-organizational efforts to diagnose and resolve client issues proactively and reactively
- Describe the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the customer’s specific architecture to project stakeholders
- Identify the optimal technical solution to solve the existing business problems.
- Define features, phases, and solution requirements
- Provide specifications for the solution that has been defined, managed and delivered.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated expertise in designing, building, improving, and managing complex computing and delivery systems or equivalent experience, practitioners are welcome
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies within interface development, functional architecture and software design, as well as software implementation of large-scale, distributed software infrastructures
- Display knowledge of how the internet works including protocols such as IP, DNS, HTTP, TCP, and UDP
- Understanding routing protocols, schemes, and methods such as BGP and TCP anycast.
- Knowledge of Linux and BSD operating systems
- Familiarity working with APIs, scripting languages (Python, Shell), IaC tools, distributed proxy or caching architectures
- Demonstrates knowledge of monitoring system resources (CPU, memory, and storage, network latency), global transit providers, peers, and regional carriers; understanding of how CDNs function and their role in global internet delivery is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills in English and local language
- Must feel comfortable collaborating directly with customers in a professional manner
- Possess a high technical aptitude, curiosity, and the desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently and collectively within a strong, highly technical global team
- Ability to have fun while doing all this