Global IT Cloud Native company. One of the world’s leading providers of cloud native solutions with headquarters overseas. The company has a long history of developing cloud native solutions for major enterprises around the world.
This is a role where performance has a clear impact on remuneration, with transparent accelerators for overachievers. The goal will be to consistently overachieve, quarter in and quarter out.
- You will:
Handle inbound customer inquiries across all channels (email, phone, chat)
- Execute various outbound sales & marketing campaigns
- Collaborate across multiple teams and with senior stakeholders in order to drive results
- Work directly with marketing, collaborating on new campaigns and improving existing ones
- Research information about prospective customers using available resources
- Maintain a multi-million dollars sales pipeline
- Identify prospects and market trends through a combination of outbound techniques
- Help define the processes and policies for the team, maintaining current operations whilst reporting/suggesting changes needed
- Liaise with new and existing customers, setting up and attending meetings whilst actively account mapping to identify new opportunities
- Accurately create, update, maintain and nurture leads an opportunities globally
- Have a direct and measurable impact on the development of the company
- Native or near native fluency Japanese, business fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree required or above (US 3.3 GPA / UK 2:1 / Japan C grade) minimum from a good university
- Passion for technology and sales
- Result driven mindset with the goal to always exceed targets while providing adequate service to customers
- Strong active listening skills, creativity, curiosity and hunger for knowledge
- Ability to find problems and provide relevant solutions
- Team player, innovator, organized, ethical and self-accountability mentality
- Persistence, perseverance, flexibility and adaptability
- Preferably previous experience in sales, especially over the phone and email. If you don’t it’s ok. We will be happy to train you and help you unlock your potential!